I think it is important for families to realize what their child is learning in school so they can talk to them about it and perhaps assist them if they are struggling with some concepts.
This is my teacher webpage. I'd love to hear some feedback about what you think. Is there something I'm missing? Something I should do to make it better for my parents/students?
I'd love to hear about your experiences with teacher websites as well.
- Does your teacher have a website?
- If so, do you find yourself utilizing it?
- If not, do you think you would use it if they did?
- What do you believe are important features that teachers should include on their website?
- Do you have a website?
- Is it required in your district?
- Who is your targeted audience?
- What are the most important features that should be included on a teacher website?