The other day Roni posed the question, "What accomplishments are you most proud of?" So often I find myself saying I wish I did that, or could do that, or be like that, or look like that...and then completely miss out recognizing what I have accomplished or am accomplishing.
- I’m proud that I have kept both of my kids alive since they were born and that they seem to be turning into pretty decent human beings, if I do say so myself.
- I’m proud that I celebrated my 10 year anniversary on Friday. In days where people get divorced left and right it is a great feeling to know that my marriage is strong. Not perfect by any means, considering Dave and I are both imperfect people (I'm slowly convincing him of this), but I'm definitely blessed with a happy marriage!!
- I’m proud that I earned my bachelor’s and master’s degree and did it while working and raising my kids. It was hard work, but I did it!
- I’m proud that I received my National Board Certification. Not that I needed a piece of paper telling me that I was an effective teacher, but it was still an awesome feeling to pass on my first attempt when 50% of the people fail on their first try. I was ecstatic!
- I’m proud that I have lost 40+ pounds and feel so much healthier.
- I am beyond proud that I have ran a few 5K’s. Still shocked over it all!!
What are some of your greatest accomplishments??