- Life is much more fun when I'm living it rather than watching it pass me by. This past week it seems like summer has officially began. We went to a concert/show one night, DC for a day, a waterpark, and spent 2 days at the beach with some friends. Good times.
- I'm getting old! At the end of these busy days I am thoroughly exhausted. I creak and groan as I get in my bed at night.
- Two boys can make as much noise as ten of them. Dylan had a friend go to the waterpark with us last week and then spend the night. When we got home they were inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, shooting nerf guns, chasing the dogs, doing Kung-Fu...their energy never ran out.
- If I had my kids energy I could very well rule the world!!
- I need to work on being content more. Too often I focus on the things I wish I had or could do completely overlooking all the blessings in my life. I live a mile away from a beach, in a pretty nice house, with a husband who loves me, two kids who are healthy, smart, and gorgeous (ok so I may be a bit biased), and a beautiful puppy and kitten. Not to mention we have food on the table and clothes to wear. Life is good and I need to remember that!
So tell me, what did you learn this week?
Don't forget to visit Musings of a Housewife to see what everybody else has learned.