Each week I tell myself, "I should write something for this week" and every week the day goes by and I don't. Since I was up early this morning though, I figured why not. So here are just a few of the many things I learned this week.
- Don't sign up for a 5K if you haven't ran in over three weeks. You will feel like you are going to die!
- When you feel like you are going to die running a 5K that you haven't trained for keep telling yourself that you are not a quitter. You can do it and you will!! You will place 155 out of 194, but hey at least you finished.
- Farmer's Markets are a fun way to spend a couple hours and you will never find better tasting fruits and veggies. Or ice cream!
- If you are not feeling well, then this is pretty much a guarantee that the kids will wake up cranky, whiny, and fighting. Happy day.
- When you bring a new pup home be prepared to not get any sleep that night.
- A queen size bed is not big enough for two full grown adults and one new pup!
- Four people make entirely too much dirty laundry and dishes.
- Summer Vacation ROCKS!!
- Although it's very easy to procrastinate when you tell yourself that you have the whole summer to get it done.