I'm stuck and it just seems like I can't get out of this cycle.
Okay enough whining.
Have I ever told you how much I CANNOT stand whining?
Saturday was the end of the 16 week Biggest Loser Blog Edition that I've been participating in. Over the last 16 weeks I have lost 8.5lb. Obviously for all my whining of staying at 142 lately, I lost some weight somewhere in the past 4 months!! I'm hoping that Angie and Lynn will kick off another edition of the BLBE so I can lose the next 8.
As far as my week.
I didn't do too bad last week and was down .5lb at my Saturday weigh in. I haven't peeked since then because this weekend I know I didn't do too well. My parents came to visit over the weekend and I always seem to snack more when other people are around. Not to mention we made sushi Saturday night, which would have been fine had I not decided to make Tempura shrimp and onions for the kids. The kids. Yeah, that was my excuse. I'm not even going to go there with how many pieces I consumed. Oh and I also made a Key Lime Pie for dessert. Now I have to give myself some credit for making a low fat Pie, but if you eat four pieces the low fat begins to lose its meaning.
But because I can't be all negative here are some positive choices/changes I've made the past few days:
- Bought a Brita container so there is always ice cold water in the fridge.
- Ate a salad for dinner tonight because I only had four points left.
- Since I ate the salad I stayed within my points for today.
- I ran a half K even after spending 40 minutes getting ready.
- Went grocery shopping and stocked up on lots of fruits and vegetables. Now I have healthy snack/lunch choices!!
- Made a delicious chicken salad with roasted chicken, grapes, celery, and fat free mayonnaise. Only 2pt per serving and absolutely delicious.
Maybe that is how I will end my Weigh In Posts from now on. On a positive note, setting myself up for a successful week ahead!