I usually go for the full sentence, whole paragraph, thing,
but there is a first for everything.
So far this week I...
- Froze my butt off in record low temps (it's only supposed to be getting colder)
- Thought a student died on my watch (no worries, he's still alive)
- Was told I didn't play well with others...by an adult...TWICE
- Exercised with hubby even with an upset stomach (that's dedication)
- Have two days left and 3/4 of my weekly allowance points left to use
- Had a 13 point snack
- Received two certificates from the State. One for Merit and one for Excellence. Don't worry cause you know you will be hearing more about this.
- Went three days without blogging or answering emails
- Twittered everyday at least twice
- Started a "Biggest Loser" Challenge at work
- Enjoyed lots of hugs and kisses from my kids
Still have to...
- Get through the half day at school tomorrow (trust me, sometimes half days can feel like entire months!)
- Attend three meetings in the afternoon after my students leave
- Plan for next weeks lesson so I don't have to bring anything home
- Finish 20 progress reports
- Get two kids haircuts
- Attend my weekly WW meeting to see how much I've lost this week
- Pack for North Carolina
- Drive to North Caroline with two kids and one grandma to visit with my bro and sil at their new house for four days. Oh and did I mention that hubby is staying home?
- Cheer on the Ravens as they kick the Steeler's butts (they are playing the Steeler's right?)
- Celebrate my sil's birthday
- Pray that I keep my sanity on a road trip with my kids without my hubby!!
- Enjoy even more hugs and kisses!
So what have you been up to this week? Any plans for the weekend?