It's December 1st today!
That means only 25 days until Christmas!!
Which means its time for me to post my Christmas To Do List.
It's quite the list too perhaps even rivaling Santa's Naughty and Nice one.
Christmas To Do List
- Play Christmas music
- Get Mistletoe Candle
Download Christmas ringtones Get decorations from the atticThanks Babe!! Decorate house Put icicle lights on the roof Put up snowglobe
- Decorate bushes and deck
- Buy a new Christmas rug for front door
Cut down tree Decorate tree Decorate house
- Remember to move the dang Shelf Elf every night IN PROGRESS
- Christmas shopping IN PROGRESS
- Bake Christmas Cookies
- Winterfest of Lights in Ocean City
- Drive around to look at lights
- Swap ornaments with two bloggers
- Dress up my blog for the holidays
- Plan Christmas Dinner
- Make Christmas ornaments
- Participate in Cookie Swap
- 3 holiday parties - make an appetizer to take to two
- Participate in BooMama's Tour of Christmas Homes
- Continue to add things to my Christmas To Do List as I progress through the most wonderful time of the year!
Wow. Maybe I shouldn't have written all that down. Now I'm feeling behind already and slightly overwhelmed.Oh and did I mention that Dylan's 8th birthday is next Monday? We are having a kid party on Friday, family dinner on Saturday, and then taking him out for his birthday on the actual day. Lucky kid. Three celebrations! That's okay though cause he is one special little guy.
What's on your Christmas/December To Do List??