Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!
With all the hub bub of the economy's demise I am thankful for Thanksgiving. It is nice to have a reminder to be positive and take the time to be thankful for all the blessings that we have that we often take for granted.
Here are a few of the many blessings I will be thankful for today...
- God...for his forgiveness and love!
- My wonderful husband and our awesome marriage. I'm lucky to be married to my best friend!
- Two healthy, smart, beautiful, children who make me smile each and every day. Nothing beats a big hug and an "I Love You, Mommy". Definitely one of my biggest blessings!
- My family. It is nice to be surrounded by people who you know are beside you through all that life throws at you.
- Friends are one of my most treasured blessings. I am blessed with a group of core girlfriends who I can laugh, cry, be silly, and so much more with. They are my sisters!
- Hubby and I both have pretty secure jobs. We also have health insurance through them.
- I live in good ol USA where I am FREE!
- We have a comfortable house with a reasonable mortgage.
- Our fridge has food, our closets have clothes and shoes, we have hot water to take showers with, and our house is heated.
- I PASSED MY NATIONAL BOARDS - HOORAH!!
Of course I could keep going on...
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Lattes
- Ugg Boots
- Books and being able to read
- Christmas trees
Really the list could be endless.
I am very blessed!
What about you? What are some of your blessings that you are thankful for this year?