Kristine, a fellow Philly Mom Blogger, tagged me for this meme and I'm going to give it a shot.
The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post http://herebaby.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memior.html if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
So, here it is.
Life. It's what's for dinner. Devour!
my memoir or now that I think about it maybe my motto too.
Now, then, to tag five people.
We are THAT family
Let me know if you play along by leaving me a comment so I can come read your six word memoir.