Who was I kidding!
Yesterday's schedule included:
- Drove through town with everybody from PA, MD, and NY who decided to come visit for the long weekend
- Visited hubby for lunch at his companies huge Labor Day boat blowout where everybody from PA, MD, and NY who owned a boat was
- Hit WalMart where everybody from PA, MD, and NY were stocking up on their weekend supplies
- Got Dylan's haircut where, if you can believe it, we were the only ones there
- Bought some sushi for dinner from Giant where everybody from PA, MD, and NY were buying their BBQ supplies..and...are you ready for this...
- Painted and organized my daughter's room (Shhhh...don't tell Deb, our realtor, but Zoe now has a cute pink room!!!)
Today's schedule includes:
- Planning this week's lesson for school
- Working on my National Boards
- Listing items on Ebay
- Taking down the swimming pool
- Mowing the grass
- Weeding the front flower, or should I say weed, garden
- Finishing laundry
I'll get started on all this as soon as I get up from my nap because I am exhausted just thinking about it all!!